Are you planning to live, work or do business in the Netherlands? You might have questions about how to start a business in the Netherlands and what does this involve? Or do you have a foreign business and wish to enter the Dutch market?
Doing business in the Netherlands expands a company’s horizon and offers unique opportunities for growth and development. De Jong & Laan offers you advice and support through all the administrative and financial requirements and will advice you about all the 'ins and outs' and can anticipate to your requirements.
Many things to take into account
Our clients are principally medium-sized enterprises, ranging from family firms to companies operating internationally, representing virtually every brand. We are also happy to assist private individuals who require international tax and estate planning. We have 23 offices in the Netherlands providing nationwide coverage.
We provide a wide range of services relating to business in The Netherlands. We can help you with questions such as:
- Which legal form is best from a legal and tax perspective?
- What obligations apply in the Netherlands?
- If I hire a Dutch employee, which aspects do I need to consider from an employment law perspective?
- How does salary processing and the corresponding payments work and who can arrange all this for me?
New international businesses launching in the Netherlands will be offered the necessary support to develop into a solid enterprise. De Jong & Laan's specialists know everything there is to know about working and doing business in the Netherlands, including:
- Advise regarding the incorporation of Dutch companies, including (tax) registrations
- Compiling and auditing annual accounts
- Preparing and filing tax returns (corporate tax, VAT, income tax etc.)
- International tax advise, including transfer pricing, setting up of international company structures and VAT
- Advise regarding cross border employees (labor law, taxation, social security obligations).
We provide you with experience and knowledge of the latest state of affairs at local and international level. The de Jong & Laan specialist will help you structure, so you can focus on controling /managing your business.